Don’t Let Foot & Ankle Pain Slow You Down!
Join us for a free webinar to learn more about common foot & ankle injuries, conditions, and treatment options to get you back to work, back to play, and back to your everyday.
Foot & Ankle Webinar
Don’t let foot & ankle pain slow you down! Join Orthopaedics East as fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon Dr. Crystal M. Dickson talks about common foot and ankle problems and how patients can find pain relief. We’ll also hear from physical therapist Stacy Krainiak, DPT, about how physical therapy can play a key role in reducing and preventing foot and ankle pain.
- Monday, November 7th
- Open to the public; no registration required
- Dial-In Number 1 929 205 6099
- Meeting ID 889 9954 8731
- Passcode 1234
Topics to be covered:
- The anatomy of the foot & ankle
- Acute vs. chronic foot & ankle pain (injury vs. arthritis)
- Common foot & ankle conditions and injuries
- Comprehensive treatment options
Learn more about Dr. Crystal M. Dickson
Dr. Crystal M. Dickson, Orthopedic Surgeon
Fellowship-Trained Foot & Ankle Specialist
Stacy Krainiak, DPT
Head of Physical Therapy
Schedule an appointment today with one of Eastern North Carolina’s leading orthopedic and sports medicine physicians!