Post-Operative PT Protocols
The following Standards of Care and Protocols are the property of Orthopaedics East & Sports Medicine Center and should not be copied or otherwise used without the permission of the practice.
The information contained in these standards of care or protocols is not intended in any way to be used as primary medical advice or to replace medical advice offered by physical, occupational, speech therapists or other health care professionals. The intent of posting these standards of care and protocols is to provide clinicians and patients an understanding of our current standards of care and protocols at Orthopaedics East & Sports Medicine Center.
- Bicep Tenodesis
- Distal Bicep Tendon Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair – Dr. Duke only
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- SLAP Repair
- Hip Arthroscopy Rehab
- Total Hip Replacement – Anterior Approach
- Total Hip Replacement – Posterior Approach