In order for us to prepare appropriately, we ask that you take the following steps prior to your visit.
- Obtain pertinent medical records, x-rays, MRI or scans that have been performed in the past for this condition and bring them to your appointment. If we do not have this information prior to your appointment, it may have to be rescheduled.
- Remember to bring a copy of your insurance card(s) and Photo ID.
- Please bring any co-pays due at the time of appointment.
- Ensure that all pre-approval requirements are met to avoid denials or out-of-network benefits.
- Complete the Patient Registration Form and Medical History Form prior to your visit. Completing this in advance will save time at your visit.
*Note: Patient Portal users should complete the Patient Registration Form and Medical History Form through the Portal.
Schedule an appointment today with one of Eastern North Carolina's leading orthopedic and sports medicine physicians!