Christopher M. Barsanti, MD
Dr. Chris Barsanti is one of Eastern North Carolina’s leading orthopedic physicians. He is a board-certified orthopedic physician and North Carolina Top Doctor, who specializes in total joint replacement, general orthopedics and sports medicine. Dr. Barsanti has been providing orthopedic care to his neighbors in Eastern North Carolina at Orthopaedics East for over 30 years! As a young man, he played football for Brown University and later attended medical school at the University of Virginia. His daughter is his hero and, if anyone is asking, his ’97 pickup is not for sale.
- University of Virginia, Health Science Center
- University of Virginia, School of Medicine
- Brown University
Certifications & Affiliations
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Subspecialty Sports Medicine
- Assistant Clinical Professor, East Carolina University School of Medicine, Greenville, NC
Schedule an appointment today with one of Eastern North Carolina's leading orthopedic and sports medicine physicians!