Owen R. Davis, PA-C
Owen is a certified physician assistant who cares for patients in our office as well as assists our physicians in surgery. Having played sports and shadowed orthopedic providers during high school, Owen fell in love with orthopedics at an early age. She graduated with a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from East Carolina University. Since, she has dedicated almost four years to Orthopaedics East. During her free time, you can find her reading a good book or spending time with her husband and three daughters.
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies – East Carolina University
- B.A. in Exercise and Sport Science – UNC Chapel Hill
Certifications & Affiliations
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
Schedule an appointment today with one of Eastern North Carolina’s leading orthopedic and sports medicine physicians!