Christopher McDowell, DO
About Dr. McDowell
Dr. Christopher McDowell is Orthopaedic East’s newest fellowship-trained orthopedic physician. He completed his fellowship in sports medicine at the University of Massachusetts, where he also supported the team physicians of the Boston Red Sox. Dr. McDowell completed his undergraduate program at The Citadel, where he was an accomplished student-athlete and the team captain of the football team his senior year. Dr. McDowell has been married to his wife, Peg, for ten years and has a 7-year old daughter, who loves softball. We are excited to have Dr. McDowell join our team!
- University of Massachusetts, Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Rowan School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina
- Basic Life support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Cartilage Preservation and Restoration
- Shoulder Arthroplasty
Schedule an appointment today with one of Eastern North Carolina’s leading orthopedic and sports medicine physicians!