Charlie F. Kresho, PA-C
Charlie is a certified physician assistant who cares for patients in our office as well as assists our physicians in surgery. He’s called Orthopaedics East home for 18 years. Charlie completed his bachelor’s degree at East Carolina University and his master’s degree at Duke University. During college, he played baseball and wrestled. Charlie is married with two daughters and enjoys participating in triathlons in his free time.
- M.S. Medical Science
Duke University, Durham, NC
- B.S. Physician Assistant Studies, Nutrition & Dietetics
East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
Certifications & Affiliations
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Dietetic Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistant
- North Carolina Association of Physician Assistant
- North Carolina Medical Society
Schedule an appointment today with one of Eastern North Carolina's leading orthopedic and sports medicine physicians!