Injured at Work?
The physicians and staff at Orthopaedics East & Sports Medicine Center are Eastern North Carolina’s experts in orthopedic care for work-related injuries covered under worker’s compensation (WC). We understand the unique challenges presented by the workplace and the value to both the employee and employer of early intervention, accurate diagnosis and comprehensive treatment.
Worker’s Compensation Services
We believe in partnering with the employee, employer, case manager, and the insurance carrier to ensure that post-injury care and rehabilitation goes smoothly. Our physicians have extensive experience in work-related injury diagnosis and treatment. Our services include:
- Appointments available within 24 hours for acute injuries
- Weekend coverage available with our Extended Care Clinic
- On-site MRI and X-Ray available
- On-site physical therapy staff to aid in the recovery process
- We can provide second opinions and Independent Medical Exams (IME)
Request Worker's Comp Assistance
For more information about our worker’s compensation program, contact our worker’s compensation coordinator: